Residential Lifetime Warranty Overview
1. Classic Sun Control guarantees that the solar control window film products will conform to stated manufacturer's specifications without cracking, demetalizing, peeling or delaminating.
2. Classic Sun Control assumes no liability for the scratching or damaging of film due to improper care, treatment, maintenance, and or glass breakage, (unless otherwise specified by the film's manufacturer) resulting from any cause, including acts of nature and vandalism.
3. Classic Sun Control makes no other warranty or guarantee of any kind, expressed or implied; and all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose which exceed the aforesaid obligation are hereby disclaimed by Classic Sun Control
4. Customer's remedy for loss is limited to replacement of defective products (or refund of purchase price if replacement cannot be provided within a reasonable time) and labor for installation at no charge when proof of purchase is submitted to Classic Sun Control.
5. Classic Sun Control shall not be liable in either tort of contract for any losses or damages incurred, whether direct, consequential or incidental arising out of the use of, or inability to use these tinting products, including, but not limited to, automobile accidents, acts of nature and/or improper care and maintenance.
Optional Gold Warranty
Eastman Chemical Performance Films agrees to match the terms and conditions of the existing in force manufacturer’s glass warranty on the residential windows at the location of the named purchaser of Vista Window Film. This optional extended warranty applies to glass on which Vista Window Film has been installed by an authorized Vista dealer in accordance with factory recommended installation instructions.
For this warranty to be valid, all windows with Vista Window Film installed on them must be covered under this warranty. The charge for this optional warranty is .35 per square foot of film required for the installation with payment. Payment should be made out to Eastman Performance Films, Inc. In order for this warranty to be valid, a copy of the consumer’s existing glass warranty, a work sheet indicating the location of all windows covered by the existing glass warranty, and a copy of the standard Vista warranty must be attached to this warranty.
This warranty will cover any window up to $500 per window.
Contact us for full warranty details.
Don’t settle for less than THE BEST!
Call 910-281-5216 Today for a
FREE ultraviolet testing and heat gain analysis